Hi,

Thanks for this piece of work ! But I'm a ruby beginner and I'm trying to
import a git repository (only one with his past history), used without
gitorious, into my new local install of gitorious.

How do you use your script ? I tried to call the script with my git
repository path for argument but nothing happened in gitorious (warnings
about constant already initialized in optparse and an echo of my git
repository path after executed the call).