thanks man. by watching your configuration, i have seen that i need to
use login_attribute instead of username_attribute. now im able to connect
using LDAP/domain credentials.
however, new problem arises: our organisation uses
name.surname@domain.local as usernames, and i now have a problem: dots
('.') are replaced by minus signs ('-') and it not possible for a user to
send messages or open his dashboard with such usernames. any idea?