Hi,

The issue is the page:

http://192.168.XX.XX/+mygroupname <http://192.168.xx.xx/+mygroupname>

Does not have the tabs to edit or add new members?  This usually happens if
you do not have the rights to do so, but I am the creator of the group.

When I type this link:

http://192.168.XX.XX/+ <http://192.168.xx.xx/+za-wi-admin/memberships/new>
mygroupname <http://192.168.xx.xx/+mygroupname>/memberships/new

I do get to the page to add a user.