I'm trying to configure a local Gitorious server. After a series of
difficulties, now almost everything is working, except that only one
computer is capable of pushing in the repositories. All the other machines
can't push, but they can create and clone repositories and projects. I dont
know what is happening, or why just that one computer can commit properly.

- Git-Poller working as well, and by the right owner.
- Admin/diagnostics/ page shows everything as true.
- The public keys of the users are listed in the authorized_keys file.
- When we try to 'push', the host asks for the 'git@hostname' password( we
don't know if it's correct) and doesn't appear this entry in the
gitorious_auth.log.
     Error message:
          git push origin master
          git@hostname's password:
          fatal: 'projectName/repositoryName.git' does not appear to be a
git repository

- The owner of the repository folter seems according to the git user and
group in the host machine.