Hi all,
In light of the security issues over the last few weeks, we have started
work on a security page for Gitorious, available at

  http://en.gitorious.org/security/

As you'll see, that page contains information about how to report
vulnerabilities found in Gitorious in a responsible manner. It also
contains our GPG public key, which we will be using for (at least) the
following things in the future:

- sign any security related announcements about Gitorious, so anyone can
  verify that the announcement was in fact written by us
- sign the release tags for Gitorious

The GPG key has been uploaded to the gnupg.net keyserver(s), so it
should be available from a key server near you.

We have discussed a few other possible actions:

- setting up a dedicated security announcements mailing list
- set up a Rubygems site for verified and signed versions of Gitorious'
  dependencies

Any other things we should consider? Other thoughts?

Stay safe,
- Marius