On 03/19/2013 10:34 PM, Jan Philipp wrote:
Hi,

I have deleted a group with one repo, now I am having a not reachable repo. It is listed but if I try to access it (on the web) I am getting a "500 internal server error" message. I want to delete the repo via console but I cannot find a list of console commands and something like "help" doesn't work ....

I think the reasion for the 500... message is that my search funktion is not working, because I can't start the ultrasphinx daemon, I will ask for that later...

Greetings
Jan

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Gitorious" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to gitorious+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.

Hi Jan,

when you start the console, you basically get a live ruby/rails environment with the gitorious env loaded. In other words, the console isn't custom built for gitorious: it's a general Ruby on Rails environment that also lets us access the Gitorious db/domain model.

For instance, if you need to find a group you use the standard Rails conventions:
g = Group.find_by_name "my-example-group"

--
Best regards,
Thomas Kjeldahl Nilsson,