Hi Frederico,

what you are seeing is the rate-limiting feature, where Gitorious will cut users off if they kick off too many writes/updates within a small time-window. You should be able to proceed again after 10-15 minutes. Furthermore you can disable this for your own installation by turning off rate-limiting in the gitorious.yml file (see gitorious.sample.yml file for doc).