All,

I have an instance of Gitorious configured on CentOS using the installer
script, and now that it's up and running, I'd like to customize a few
things. Namely, tab spacing for source code (it uses something like 8
spaces and sucks up a ton of screen real estate). Additionally, the overall
width of content is too small the primary users of this Gitorious server
have rather large screens and the fixed width is limiting.

I'm guessing that the latter can be solved with css, but perhaps the former
is an actual config somewhere.

Any ideas where to start looking?

- Brian