Marius,

Sorry, Chris posted this for me as my messages didn't seem to be going
through. I see both of them now, though.

Regardless, the majority of the changes are to move the application to a
new location on the filesystem to keep within our standards. The stack as I
currently have it configured is nginx, unicorn, stompserver, resque, native
git-daemon with the git-proxy, thinking-sphinx (bundle exec rake ts:start),
and mysql.

gitorious_status claims everything is up except for git-daemon and mysql.
I've logged into mysql with the username and pass which gitorious is
configured to use and I see that the database is there. And I have cloned
from the lone repository I've been testing with using the git:// url, so
the git-proxy -> git-daemon interaction seems to be working.

admin/diagnostics/ reports green for everything down the list.

I did have to create init scripts for the git daemon, as running it through
xinet.d wasn't working (it will not accept port/listen arguments in inet
mode). I also created one for stompserver, as it was not starting along
with everything else either.

I'm beginning to try and work the path out myself. I know a fair bit of
ruby, but have not really worked with the Rails framework before, and so it
is taking a bit of time. Uncommenting the line which sets logging to debug
level in environment.rb has not produced anything further in any of the
logs, unfortunately.

Thanks,
Damian