Em 22-08-2013 16:13, Luis Tiago Eterovick escreveu:
I'm trying to install Gitorious inside a Redmine appliance, which runs Debian Squeeze 6.0.

Firstly, i installed rake 0.8.7 for gitorious but i also have rake 10.0.4 which is needed by redmine. Is there a problem in keeping both?

I can't get poller to work... this is my diagnostic output:

everything healthy?                          false
git user ok?                                 true
gitorius front web page is up?               false
rails process present & owned by git user?   true
atleast one gitorious account present?       true
repo base dir present, owned by git user?    true
tarball dirs present, owned by git user?     true
git user has ~/.ssh/authorized_keys file?    true
hostname not bound to a 'git.*' subdomain?   true
ssh deamon is up?                            true
git daemon is up?                            true
poller is up?                                false
mysql is up?                                 true
ultrasphinx is up?                           true
queue service is up?                         true
memcached is up?                             true
enough disk free?                            true
enough RAM free?                             true
healthy cpu load average?                    true

And when i try to enable gitorious (with a2ensite gitorious) i get a webpage with a passenger error (I'm using passenger 2.2.15):

*Error message:*
    git://github.com/roman/rots.git <http://github.com/roman/rots.git>
    (at master) is not checked out. Please run `bundle install`
    (Bundler::GitError)
*Exception class:*
    PhusionPassenger::UnknownError
*Application root:*
/var/www/gitorious
Any help? Thanks in advance

Rots is a test-only dependency for testing OpenID integration. What probably happened is some temporary network issue that prevented bundler from downloading Rots from GitHub. You may try again and it may work this time. Just try to re-run "bundle" in your Gitorious path.

Cheers,
Rodrigo.