Hi,
Ubuntu is not a supported OS for Gitorious installations, I would recommend
you getting Centos 6.5 on the server2. Nevertheless, instructions for
migration are the same for both oses:
1. Use bin/snapshot to create a backup on server1
2. Use bin/restore to restore backup on server2

If you are running an old version of Gitorious you might need to use the
scripts from an old location (script/backup, script/restore)
If you are running a very old version of Gitorious, you will have to backup
your database and repositories manually and then restore them manually.

Cheers,
Pawel