I have recently set up a Gitorious server which appears to be working. I am
able to log in, set up new projects and repositories, but I cannot see how to
administrate these projects. There are no options for inviting users to
projects, managing access to them, or deleting them...

There is an Admin link in the top right corner on both the project page and the
repository page but clicking it doesn't do anything. If I'm on /testproject it
just points to /testproject#

Am I missing something or did I do the set up wrong?