Hello there, I am migrating a bunch of repositories from a truly ancient
version of Gitorious to the newest release.  I have all the repositories
exported as per this script (https://github.com/sep/gitorious-export) which
only need a little bit of tweaking, (I disabled exporting of everything except
the git repos themselves, as I couldn't figure out how to tweak it to work with
the older ruby code) and now I need to import them into Gitorious.

I'm fine with creating the teams, users and projects myself, but the actual
import process it would be nice to automatically do.  I found this script
(http://www.pedro.kiefer.com.br/2011/02/from-cvs-to-git-to-gitorious) on this
very mailing list, but it doesn't seem to work in the latest Gitorious
versions, and despite my attempts I haven't been able to tweak it properly.
Could anyone more knowledgeable give me a way to move forward?  My modified
version of the script can be found here:
https://gist.github.com/staticfloat/b8659a7ed1a435e46592

When I try to run it on a folder containing a number of repositories, (the
folder name is the project slug, "spirosoft") this is what I get:
https://gist.github.com/staticfloat/7831857f3e4820e2e518

Thanks!