Joaquin Morcate Jarillo <jmorcate <at> gmail.com> writes:

> Hi all,
>
> I have just installed Gitorious in CentOS 6.6 and I can't log in with the
admin user providing the right
> credentials (uername/password): I'm always redirected to
> the initial page. In the production.log file I get the following message:
>
> WARNING: Can't verify CSRF token authenticity
>
> Can anybody help? Thank you.

I have the exact same problem. I installed Gitorious in CentOS 6.0 on a
virtual machine. I can access the server from another PC just fine, but I
can not log in. When I use the correct credentials for the admin I am
rerouted to the initial screen and my production.log file contains the above
described message: Can't verify CSRF token authenticity

Any help is greatly appreciated!