The GLOSAS project has people from UNESCO, UN, etc working to pursue
such a fund - a global trust fund - and I think Japan has already promised
billions if other countries will match it.

Parker Rossman               [EMAIL PROTECTED]
3 Lemmon Drive           author, EMERGING WORLDWIDE ELECTRONIC
Columbia MO 65201        UNIVERSITY (Praeger, 1993) Draft of sequel volume
                          RESEARCH ON CRISES is at address below:
                             http://users.trib.net/prossman