I do not know if any of you have read Making Waves (by the Rockfeller
Foundation) or is following the current on-line discussion.

However, I find it very disappointing for the fact that the author thinks
very low of the potential of the Internet as a communication method for
social development.

For more information (and links to the online edition), please visit
http://nile.ca/ and look under ICT: Making Waves). The discussion is also
listed there.

I would appreciate if any organization with practical documented/evaluated
experience in using Internet technology to affect social development would
actually share in the discussion (which will end July 6).

Sincerely,
Nabil El-Khodari
Founder & Ceo, Nile Basin Society
http://nile.ca/
http://nilebasin.com

"If the people will lead, the leaders will follow." David Suzuki

904-20 Carabob Court
Toronto,ON M1T 3N1
Canada
(416) 298-2627