Dear Ms. Lim and other GKD members,

I would like to introduce the Digital Dividend Project Clearinghouse
<http://wriws1.digitaldividend.org/wri/app/index.jsp>, which is a
fully-searchable repository for ideas and shared experience on
digitally-enabled projects providing services to underserved populations
in developing countries. It covers approximately 600 projects, and about
50 projects are added every month. Ms. Lim, I hope this database will be
a good source for you in finding Southeast Asia projects.

The Clearinghouse is part of the Digital Dividend project, which
explores creative business approaches, public-private partnerships, and
other sustainable ways of bridging the global digital divide.

We recently began producing a bi-weekly newsletter that provides the
latest news about Clearinghouse project highlights, funding and
collaboration opportunities, and information about our web site updates
and features. If you are interested in the Digest, please e-mail me at
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

I hope this information help you.

Thanks,

Junko Sagawa