I am not sure that this response is too useful it tends to say we don't
have a problem.

The real issue, in my sector at least, is can the small entrepreneur
collect sufficient useful information to justify the cost of going on
line. My experience is that the systems that I use to search the
Internet through my permanent connection really don't work when I am at
a telecenter paying by the half hour. I know its even worse for an
Internet starter.

Therefore I believe that systems that make the information collection
process easier (e.g. TEK, web to email services, sites assembling special
information (e.g. <www.safpp.co.za> ) are useful.

Regards

Dave

D A Harcourt
Strengthening African Food Processing Project (SAFPP)  . BIO/CHEMTEK
TFD . P O Box 395, Pretoria, 0001 . South Africa
http://www.safpp.co.za  .
phone  +27 12 841 3097
fax  +27 12 841 3726
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Barometer - an ingenious instrument which indicates what kind of weather
we are having.
Definition from Ambrose Bierce's Demon's Dictionary