Dear Friends and Colleagues,

The self-paced training modules on ICT4D that I have developed over the
past few years of teaching ICT4D online are now posted on my website.
Feel free to send me comments and to use the materials for educational
and nonprofit uses. If anyone intends on using the materials, updating,
adapting and otherwise transforming them, I would love to hear about it.
The materials were developed using Eclass.building 2.5
<http://www.eclass.net>.

General Entry to the site:  http://www.knowledgefordevelopment.com
Direct link to the materials:
http://www.knowledgefordevelopment.com/ICT4D03SP/index.htm

Here is a list of modules:
1. What is ICT4D?
2. What is the Digital Divide?
3. Addressing the Digital Divide
4. ICTs and Learning
5. ICTs for Better Health
6. ICTs and Agriculture
7. eCommerce
8. eGovernance
9. Telecenters
10. Knowledge Networking

If there are any questions, don't hesitate to contact me.

Barbara Fillip, Ph.D.
President
Knowledge for Development, LLC
http://www.knowledgefordevelopment.com