Dear Gunter,

I suggest you contact Julian Casasbuenas from APC (Association for
Progressive Communications) in Colombia. They have been working
with GIS and GIS/web tools.

[EMAIL PROTECTED] http://www.colnodo.apc.org

Regards

Anriette Esterhuysen

Gunter Zeug wrote:

> .... Do you know any journals/online publications/links where the
> topic of GIS use by NGOs is dealt with?

Anriette Esterhuysen, Executive Director
Association for Progressive Communications
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.apc.org
PO Box 29755, Melville, South Africa. 2109
Tel. 27 11 726 1692
Fax 27 11 726 1692