LGs
Sender: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

On 5/23/05, Vesper Owei <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> asked:

> Does anyone have or know of a survey instrument, (e.g., a
> questionnaire), that can be used to elicit information from the LGs on
> their ICT needs.

The closest I have seen is a report on an assessment study done in
Ethiopia:
http://www.uneca.org/codi/Documents/WORD/Woreda%20Study.doc

The methodology for collecting data isn't addressed in depth in the
short report mentioned above. There is a little more information in a
Presentation at:
<http://www.idrc.ca/uploads/user-S/10908775261ICT_PENETRATION_AND_USAGE_IN_E
THIOPIA-Dr._Assefa.ppt>

Best regards,