Hi Martin,

Thanks for the feedback.

I believe Jesse is correct : do not expect any development any time soon on
the GWToolset. That said, it is always useful to collect feedback and file
bugs. I went ahead and created some for your points.

2) Global categories:

I just filed <https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/T125202>

> 3) Entering a template in a field:

There are different ways a template can be specified: by its name (e.g.

Filed <https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/T125203>

I had already filed <https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/T63388> a year ago :)

--
Jean-Fred