Not only the site is whitelisted, but I've manually tested upload by
URL using [[Special:Upload]] ant it works.

The URL contains two non alphanumeric elements in path : "2.0" and
"1000," so I'd guess it's where to find an explanation

Hypothesis 1: GWT considers the extension is
".0/image/1293358/full/1000,/0/default.jpg", which is not ".jpg"

Hypothesis 2: GWT stop to parse the URL before the comma and want to
handle http://dams.llgc.org.uk/iiif/test/2.0/image/1293358/full/1000,
where there isn't any extension and is 404.

The dot in URL is rather frequent, the comma less, so the second
hypothesis is more plausible.

On Thu, Feb 4, 2016 at 6:08 PM, Jason J. Evans <jason.ev...@llgc.org.uk> wrote:
> Hello everyone, I am trying to do a batch upload using the GW Toolset but the
> tool will not recognize the file extension from the Image URL's provided.
> Here is an example of a url from the XML file:
>
> http://dams.llgc.org.uk/iiif/test/2.0/image/1293358/full/1000,/0/default.jpg
>
> Any ideas as to why this doesn't work? (site is white-listed ect)
>
> Thanks
>
> Jason
> --
> Jason Evans
> Wicipediwr Preswyl / Wikipedian in Residence
> Llyfrgell Genedlaethol Cymru / National Library of Wales
> jason.ev...@llgc.org.uk
> Ffon/Tel: +44 (0)1970 632405

Sébastien Santoro aka Dereckson
http://www.dereckson.be/