I do not remember this coming up as part of the GWT Steering Group
discussions. I suspect it was used as a website to focus information
during the early test phase and has been superseded by the on-wiki
manual.

I'm not confident enough to officially say it can be purged, but I
think it's low risk to let it go as the default. If anyone pops up
later on and can explain why we still need it, it can always be
'un-purged' by ops.

Fae