S.P.Jones wrote recently about  ghc-3.00  supporting classes with
multiple parameters and about  -fglasgow-ext...  flag to apply.
And ghc-3.00 announcement says it implements Haskell-1.4.

Since (i am sorry) my question on this subject was badly formulated,
i try to say it in other words:

My impression was that Haskell-1.4 does NOT allow multiple class
parameters (if it does, then ghc-2.10 does not support full Haskell-1.4).

So, how to name the language that compiles ghc-3.00 ?
Probably, it is  Haskell-1.4-with-Glasgow-extensions ?

Sergey Mechveliani
[EMAIL PROTECTED]