> Scott Turner:
>
> : A TkHaskell would be useful to me.  I found the references leading to Chris
[..]
> For your and other people's information, Chris Dornan has left academia.
> First of all this'll mean TkHaskell won't be maintained anymore. I'll
> see what I can do to put it on some website publicaly accessible.

Noel Winstanley at Glasgow has already done this; see

  http://www.dcs.gla.ac.uk/~nww/TkHaskell/TkHaskell.html

> Marc van Dongen

--KW 8-)

PS: I replied to Scott's message on the Haskell list, not noticing it
was posted to GHU as well.

--
: Keith Wansbrough, MSc, BSc(Hons) (Auckland) ------------------------:
: PhD Student, Computer Laboratory, University of Cambridge, England. :