> "Michael A. Jones" wrote:
>
> Hi,
>
> I wanted to use Andy's Observe code because Simon had recommended using it, but can't
> seem to get all the files.

[...]

> Can some one tell me what the status of Hood is?

Hi Michael,

HOOD is not yet released; what you see in CVS is work in progress.

HOOD is a personal project that I've been working on for a while now,
and I'm planning on releasing it as soon as I dig myself out of my
current OGI project - the Java backend for GHC - which is charging
ahead right now.

I do have a paper about HOOD that I submitted to the Haskell
workshop, which can be downloaded from

        http://www.cse.ogi.edu/~andy/pub.htm

Look out for the announcement on the Haskell mailing list real soon now.

Andy
--
Principal Project Scientist, Pacific Software Research Center
Oregon Graduate Institute of Science & Technology