I have never used GHC (and am new to Linux as well, what a recipe for
disaster) before and am very confused about how to set up dependencies
properly and how to configure the make file (I know a little about
mkdependHS).  I would like to compile a bunch of haskell files:

FishAll.hs      FishDefault.hs  FishSim.hs        FishTests.hs  FishUtils.hs
FishControl.hs  FishModel.hs    FishSimulator.hs  FishTypes.hs  FishVis.hs

However, they all depend on many many other files.  Can anyone give tell
me how to set up the make file to do the appropriate compiling
procedure?  Or point me to a resource that will teach me how to use
makefiles with GHC?  Thanks!

-stephen