Reuben Thomas <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote,

>            The Glasgow Haskell Compiler -- version 4.08
>           ==============================================
>
> We are pleased to announce a new release of the Glasgow Haskell
> Compiler (GHC), version 4.08.

Matching binary rpm packages for Linux (built on RedHat 6.2)
are available at

  ftp://www.cse.unsw.edu.au/pub/users/chak/jibunmaki/i386/ghc-4.08-1.i386.rpm
  ftp://www.cse.unsw.edu.au/pub/users/chak/jibunmaki/i386/ghc-prof-4.08-1.i386.rpm

and also soon from GHC's official download page.

The base package (ghc-4.08-1.i386.rpm) is perfectly usable
on its own, but users requiring profiling support need also
install the profiling libraries (ghc-prof-4.08-1.i386.rpm).
The distribution has been split to reduce the size of base
installs not requiring profiling.

A source rpm is also available:

  ftp://www.cse.unsw.edu.au/pub/users/chak/jibunmaki/src/ghc-4.08-1.src.rpm

H^3[1]