I have the information that The  library ObjectIO is included in  the ghc.5.0.4 version, unfortunately I download the msi file for windows  (ghc-5-04-1.msi) and the library does not appear in the imports directory after the installation.
Have I the wrong information?  Do I need to download another msi ? How can I use objectIO with version 5.04.1?

The message below is the most recent I know about for ObjectIO.  It’s not yet included as a standard part of the GHC distribution, though I hope it will become so in due course.

Simon