Hi,

I'm a Haskell newbee and try to compile the HOpenGL Examples with GHC 6.2 Mac OS X with it's build in openGL stuff, by giving

ghc --make Cube.hs

the answer is :"not find module GLUT and GL", which is understandable because in the Cube.hs there is the code

import GL
import GLU

But how to say ghc what he needs ? Is it -addpackage or -l option (in other words "import" is the same as include in C?) ?

BTW: In the HOpenGL distribution, in the directory lib there is a file GL.hs and GLUT.hs which I think are the files needed for teh example above. But I don't found these files in the new GHC 6.2 distribution, is that correct ?

Thanks for your help.

Greetings

Hans