I would prefer to keep them on the list.  There are already a number of different lists, and (of course IMO) I can't see a need to read _only_ feature requests, so why separate them?

Adding a tag to the email that would let maildrop or procmail deliver it to a different folder would be a nice solution; those who want the current situation would do nothing, and those who would prefer not to see those messages can add a simple rule to maildrop.  (I hesitate to use "procmail" and "simple" in the same sentence, but it presumably wouldn't be terribly difficult there either.)