Hello,

I'm trying to port a linux-based Haskell application over to Win32.  I am fiddling with both MinGW and Cygwin
with varying degrees of bafflement.  This is a server app that utilizes secure connections with the GnuTLS libraries.

From what I understand, the Win32 version of GHC targets MinGW.  Does this mean that the GnuTLS libraries
must be compiled for MinGW as well, or is it possible to link in cygwin libraries via the cygwin.dll somehow?

Also, any ideas how difficult a Cygwin port of GHC would be?  Tips would be much appreciated.

Thanks,
Rich