Simon Marlow wrote:
I'm rolling and uploading the 6.4.2 bits now, and this patch didn't make it in, sorry. We can put together a patchset for building on Solaris and make it available separately. Can you send me a working patch? Did the DriverState patch I posted earlier work?

I've integrated no patch from you. Which post was it.

A further problem occured when installing my binary distribution. The installed file "bin/ghc" (and bin/ghci) did not have the mini-driver, but only the settings up to DEFAULT_TMPDIR.

I'll rebuild ghc-6-4.2 if you put it out.

Cheers Christian