Krasimir Angelov wrote:
Building with -package-name comlib-0.1 helps. I saw that Cabal from
HEAD is passing the full package id to GHC but the version compiled in
ghc-6.5.20061001 is passing just the package name. Maybe the change
wasn't merged in GHC-6.6 branch or the bundle wasn't build from the
actual sources.

I just looked in the Cabal sources from the 6.6 branch:

      let ghcArgs =
                 pkg_conf
              ++ ["-package-name", showPackageId (package pkg_descr) ]

So it certainly passes the entire package ID (including the version) to GHC. So I'm confused! Could you perhaps have an old Setup binary left in your build tree?