Juan Carlos Arevalo Baeza wrote:
I tried recompiling a little (big?) Win32 binding library I had made, when the official one wasn't working for me. It had a bunch of generated stubs files in it (I'm not 100% sure what they are for). The problem is that, not even with -fforce-recomp (much better name, thanx!) will GHC regenerate those files (I think that's normal), but still it tries to use them if they are there. I get errors like these:

Win32Test_stub.c: In function `Main_d4n0':

Win32Test_stub.c:14:0:
    error: too few arguments to function `rts_mkPtr'

Win32Test_stub.c:14:0:
    warning: passing arg 1 of `rts_apply' from incompatible pointer type

Win32Test_stub.c:14:0:
    error: too few arguments to function `rts_apply'

Win32Test_stub.c:14:0:
warning: passing arg 1 of `rts_mkWord32' makes pointer from integer without a cast

  (etc, etc... lots of them).

  The stub file is old:

C:\Documents and Settings\JCAB\My Documents\Haskell>dir Win32Test_stub.c
Volume in drive C has no label.
Volume Serial Number is A0CD-B8F4

I think you are encountering this bug:

workaround: delete the old stub files.