Bulat Ziganshin wrote:
Hello Simon,

whether it was incorporated in GHC or not. the idea is that GHC should be
extended to be able to write out dependencies list built in the --make
mode. Then rather simple scripts may be used to distribute the work
among many cores/boxes

This is one reason I wrote the 'setup makefile' patch for Cabal[1] recently.
With that patch you can get parallel compilation on a multiprocessor using 'make
-j' when using Cabal.  (I know that not everyone has make, it isn't intended to
be a portable solution - the ultimate goal is to use Cabal in GHC's build
system, where you need make anyway).

thanks! afaiu, this system don't needs that GHC can print dependency
list it's built - dependencies are found by make itself?

dependencies are generated by 'ghc -M'.