Simon Peyton-Jones wrote:
| Would it also be appropriate to modify that wiki page to reflect some of
| the changes between 6.6.1 and 6.8.2? I don't mind doing this at some point
| today or tomorrow...

Yes please, that would be vv helpful.

Right; the page currently has a mixture of 6.6 and 6.8-style examples of the API. In particular, the GhcMode thing is completely gone in 6.8, and hence newSession only takes one argument. I suspect many of the examples don't work because they're using a mixture of the two APIs.

Anyway, Thomas Schilling's summer of code project should address all this: he'll be writing some proper documentation for the API.