Colin Paul Adams wrote:
"Simon" == Simon Marlow <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

>> Simon> It looks as if you are somehow failing to link your binary
    Simon> with package 'base'. (Are you using 'ghc' as your linker;
    Simon> you should be.)  But others are better than I at this kind
    Simon> of stuff.
    >> Haskell routine from an Eiffel program, I don't see how I could
    >> do that with any sort of ease.

    Simon> I think you'll have to post complete instructions to
    Simon> reproduce the problem you're having; it's hard to piece it
    Simon> together from the information you've given.  The problem
    Simon> will be in the details somewhere.

It seems it was some complication when switching from 6.8 to 6.10. I
didn't clean up properly.

Links now, but I'm still getting the crash in the garbage collector. :-(

Perhaps try reducing the example until the problem goes away, so we can see at which stage it gets introduced? Or can you boil down your example to something we can reproduce?