Hi,

I built ghc-6.10.2.20090504 on OS X 10.5.6 (Intel). The build succeeded, and the results
of running the 6.10.2 (release) testsuite were:

OVERALL SUMMARY for test run started at Wed May  6 04:21:54 EDT 2009
    2413 total tests, which gave rise to
   12919 test cases, of which
       0 caused framework failures
    2489 were skipped

   10033 expected passes
     301 expected failures
       0 unexpected passes
      96 unexpected failures

Unexpected failures:
   2469(ghci)
   2816(ghci)
   DoParamM(normal)
   jl_defaults(ghci)
   jules_xref(ghci)
   jules_xref2(ghci)
   launchbury(ghci)
   lex(ghci)
   mod133(normal)
num009 (normal ,optc,hpc,optasm,profc,profasm,ghci,threaded1,threaded2,profthreaded) reify (normal ,optc,hpc,optasm,profc,profasm,ghci,threaded1,threaded2,profthreaded)
   rittri(ghci)
   signals002(ghci,ghci)
signals004 (ghci ,threaded1,threaded2,profthreaded,ghci,threaded1,threaded2,profthreaded)
   tc183(normal,optc,hpc,optasm,profc,profasm)
   tc217(normal,optc,hpc,optasm,profc,profasm)
   tc220(normal,optc,hpc,optasm,profc,profasm)
   tc223(normal,optc,hpc,optasm,profc,profasm)
   tc232(normal,optc,hpc,optasm,profc,profasm)
   tcfail126(normal)
tree (normal ,optc,hpc,optasm,profc,profasm,ghci,threaded1,threaded2,profthreaded)

(I assume that I should be testing with the latest released testsuite in the absence of a
snapshot. Is that true?)

Best Wishes,
Greg