My guess is you'll be fine. I have a similar situation where one
place, two years ago, gave me a PD of 65 and then six months ago I had
a PD of 63. I can't tell and I know for a fact that my skull didn't
shrink -- I eat a very balanced diet and participate in no skull-
altering activities. ;-)

I defer to an optometrist on the specifics, but from all I've read and
experienced PD is as much art as it is science.

- Ira
http://glassyeyes.com

On Sep 24, 9:56 am, mike_s <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Ok....I've ended up with 4 pairs of glasses that I plan on wearing on
> a regular basis.  2 of them are prescription sunglasses.  And it's a
> long story, but 2 of the glasses were made with a PD of 58, 2 of them
> with a PD of 60.  My script is pretty mild; +1.5, -1.0, +.5 and I
> can't tell any difference when wearing glasses with either PD.
>
> Is it ok to keep switching glasses?  Should I stick with one PD or the
> other?  Is there a chance of damaging my eyes?
>
> Thanks for any help.
>
> --Mike S.
--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
Check us out at the oft-updated http://www.glassyeyes.com!

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"GlassyEyes" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/glassyeyes?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to