My email is not of pure ignorance. I believe that ressources should be
allocated where they are best allocated, so I submit my oppinion that an
inline editor would be a waste of time, rather then a good usage of it.
Wasn't there already work done on a web based editor with an automated
commit system? Perhaps an in-game link to this would be appropriette. I also
believe that the interface would be clumsy, and we would also have to deal
with the large number of bad translations we would recieve, including a
great many purposely vandalized ones from people who think its a joke. The
idea of manually merging partially helps this, but that implies we can read
the language that it was translated into to know whether the translation is
good or not, and if we could do that. A system based on votes for the best
translation and "report to admin" could be made to solve this, however, I
trust way more people who contact the list with a specific interest in doing
a translation over a completely anonymous system.

--
Extra cheese comes at a cost. Bradley Arsenault.