I have an extra computer that I've been looking for a use for. It's a p4
(not exactly sure the speed) with 256mb ram, 10/100 ethernet card, I have a
stable internet connection and power. (Although in the past few years we
have gotten extremely bad storms with many fallen trees and had power go out
for a few days.) I would love to host a server! The computer has been
sitting there collecting dust. :(

Thanks,

Jon