Hi,

uhm ... there is different parts to it.

Now urgent is the wiki and the forum, so it's a mediawiki and a phpbb.

If somebody also takes the glob2 meta server YOG (which has a bug causing it to
core dump until the disk is full which I currently "fix" by deleting the .glob2
folder every some months) I would most likely get rid of this server.

I'm pretty happy I got 4 replies already but this means I would have to choose
whom to go with.

Valentin, Adam (no IP needed), Bernd (Holarse??), Linus (It's a 10€ VPS at
Strato):
Who of you already runs a mediawiki and a phpbb and knows how to keep it alive
for years dealing with vulnerabilities being exploited and spammers registering?
Best would be experience migrating from an old version as this is the first step
it would take to get it running again.

The migration would also need action by Stephane (CC) who owns the domain.

I would really love to hand this over but if all fails I would also be more than
happy to invite a capable admin to get it running on my updated machine again. I
keep this server alive more or less exclusively for glob2.

Regards,

Leo