Hi Kalle

I'm totally elsewhere now but last week I deleted the github repository that
also had maybe one bug report and was behind the github/giszmo repository by 100
revisions.

Savannah is a pain to use. http://savannah.nongnu.org/bugs/?group=glob2 lists
124 issues. I suggest we keep bugs there and only there until somebody takes the
effort to migrate stuff to bitbucket or better yet self hosted gitlab.

bitbucket/giszmo1 sounds like me but I'm giszmo, not giszmo1. Where does the 1
come from?

If somebody has time and energy to make something of this, it's a wiki. If you
want, I can disable the issuetracker on bitbucket.

Regards,

Leo