Hey Leo! It has been ages :)
I wonder what happened to all the people that were playing this game ages ago :)

On 2023-11-16 00:11, Leo Wandersleb wrote:
Hi guys!

This week I had way too much fun playing glob2 again. Beat 3 nicowar on
FourSquares1 both via prestige and without prestige and one nicowar without building warriors but recruiting theirs and defending with towers. I did pause
the game a lot to do micro-management though.

I noticed that it's really hard to get swimming warriors en mass quickly and my strategy to achieve this was to overburden the workers so they don't find time to crowd the pools but that of course results in terrible inefficiencies for their work. Something similar happens with explorers not getting priority in the
L3 schools.

Who would want to try online gaming? This hasn't been tested in ages ;)