Hello,
my name is Jaume and this is my first message. I don't write English
very good, so sorry for my errors.
My first question is that I am learning glpi but I need to have any
diagram of the database design, E-R or any white paper to understand
this software; If anyone can bring something please?
Thank you very much

--
Jaume Poch Blanch, System Administrator

e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
phone:  +34 934 230 324
fax:    +34 933 251 028

Scytl Secure Electronic Voting
C. Entença 95 4-1
08015 Barcelona, Spain
http://www.scytl.com

NOTICE: The information in this e-mail and in any of its attachments is
confidential and intended solely for the attention and use of the named
addressee(s). If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure,
copying, distribution or retaining of this message or any part of it,
without the prior written consent of Scytl Secure Electronic Voting SA,
is prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have received this in error,
please contact the sender and delete the material from any computer.