About Evolutions,

I had the same problem that Clinton Byrne

In my society , they have a small budget for evolutions and they were
ready to pay for these evolutions.
unfortunatly, there is no "Official commercial team" so I can ask for an
external team to make these evolutions.

But  When the product evolve, I lost my modifications.
Today we make some changes on the product to add some small functionnality
(I have a big issue in how to give back our evolution to community)

this aren't big things but for each evolution we update from 2 to 10 files
and I would prefer these evolutions to be integrated in the product

1) For myself  > No need to reapply patch on the official product
2) For the other users > They take advantage of the evolutions

Of course each evolution will not be interesting to everyOne,

As the GLPI team is not so big, perhaps a Glpi manager could try to
negociate a partnership with an entreprise Service (I see a mail from
someone of Atos)
so the evolution would be supervised by a member of the GLPI team but
realised by Atos (it is an exemple of entreprise)

If it is always the same entreprise that make the change the code will be
more coherent and easier to integrate

--
Guillaume Brusset
Ce message et les pieces qui y sont eventuellement jointes sont

This message and any possible attachments are transmitted for the
exclusive use of the intended recipient(s).
Should you receive this message by mistake, please notify Mazars or the
sender at once by telephone or return e-mail and delete it from your
system.
Moreover, any form of reproduction dissemination, copying, disclosure,
modification, distribution and/or use of this message - or part of its
contents, as well as its possible attachments by any unauthorized person
or legal entity, is strictly prohibited.
The nature of the Internet means that the integrity of this message cannot
be guaranteed. Mazars and the sender therefore disclaim any liability
whatsoever in the event of this message having been intercepted and/or
altered.