Hi,

thansk for your interest in GLPI.

Can you be more specific about what you expect from us?
All available developer documentation is available on the forge : https://forge.indepnet.net/projects/glpi/

Regards

Le 19/03/2013 11:01, Ilyass ELHMAR a écrit :
/Dear GLPiens,/
/
//I am writing to ask for the architecture of glpi 0.83.7, process of creation of a ticket, ..., i'm new in GLPI's world, i need to make a modifications in the core of GLPI (to adapt it /*according to the needs of our SME)*/, without creating plugins, thus, the architecture of this will facilitate tasks to me./

/Thank you,/
--
Ilyass ELHMAR
3ème Année cycle ingénieur, Génie Informatique, ENSA Khouribga