Hi Everybody,

We (FactorFX) are the official partners of the OCS Inventory NG team. We are
going to refactor the existing OCS plugin for GLPI in order to use OCS' SOAP
API. The existing plugin is feeding directly on the database to extract data,
and the database schema is likely to change soon, so it might break a lot of
things. The new pugin would allow us to change the schema while keeping a
consistent interface. The deadline for this project is the end of December.
This development will be realized by me and Cedric Denis (
cedric.de...@factorfx.com ). It would be great to have your opinion on this, as
well as your experience with the existing plugin.

Best regards,

Arthur Jaouen

Developer

FactorFX